Thursday, May 9, 2024

Roses on Royal Albert - SOLD


 



















Roses on Royal Albert

6 in. x 6 in., acrylic on gallery-wrapped canvas

$100 unframed  ~ SOLD! Somebody Liked This!

This piece originated as a fun little prompt from Instagram's #foodpaintchallenge and I had never painted a fussy china cup like this one.  I really wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it, but it was tremendously fun and I loved every stage of the process, which you can see if you follow me on Insta at @shawnemorrillrandlettart where you'll see some still shots and video of me painting this one.  I looked up this china pattern, because, well, I'm a curious girl.  It's a Royal Albert pattern called American Beauty, with it's lovely large roses and leaves swirled all over it.  I hope you like it!

Photo reference courtesy Dennis Pfeil @dennispfeil.art


No comments:

Post a Comment